2018 to Current, Elementary Cognitively Guided Instruction Conversations Focused on Children’s Mathematical Thinking, Columbus City Schools
- Monthly professional development for PreK-5 teachers on utilizing the Cognitively Guided Instruction framework in their mathematics teaching.
2015 to 2016, Digital Portfolio, Columbus City Schools
- Provided monthly professional development for K-12 teachers on how to use iPads to create digital portfolios of their student’s mathematical thinking
2015 to 2017, Apprenticeship for Learning Professional Development, Weinland Park Elementary School, Columbus City Schools
- Collaborated with teachers through monthly professional development for K-5 teachers on using technology, mathematics education research, co-planning/co-teaching in their instruction, and connecting to issues of social justice.
2018 to Current. Mathematics learning Technology Consultant, ACT Recommends, ACT.
- Mathematics learning technology consultant for developing a rubric for ACT Recommends, a curated web collection of learning technology that connects to research-based practices.
2017 to Current. Mathematics Consultant, The Cat in The Hat Knows a Lot About That! TM Book Series, Penguin-Random House.
- Early Childhood mathematics consultant on mathematics titles in The Cat in The Hat Knows a Lot About That! TM Book Series, such as the forthcoming Happy Pi Day to You.
2013 to 2018, Math Content and Pedagogy Expert, Sokikom
- Designed elementary-level mathematics games based on mathematics education research; Created tutorial animations; Aligned curriculum to Common Core Standards
2010, Test Writer, Educational Testing Service
- Wrote multiple-choice mathematics questions for TExES 111, a generalist 4th-8th-grade teacher-licensing exam for the state of Texas
2006 to 2008, Educational Consultant, SureScore
- Advised on middle-school curricula for use in high-immigrant student schools; Served on a task force for curricula alignment with Texas college-readiness standards